Sunday, September 21, 2014

Cell phones

I've never owned a cell phone.  Once I borrowed someone's cell phone to call home and she had to show me which buttons to push.  There are people who own iPhones and things so they can go online and play computer games and stuff when they're out and about.  But I don't dare do that!  I already spend too much time on my computer at home.  The last thing I want is to be online all the time.

Sometimes I hear someone speaking on a cell phone and my first instinct is to wonder whether he's talking to me.  At first I'm nervous, wondering if it means trouble for me, but then when it turns out he isn't talking to me, sometimes I feel a bit disappointed.  I suppose I'll have to start carrying a cell phone in case I need to call home, but I'm not eager.

No comments:

Post a Comment