Monday, February 11, 2019

Peanut butter

Can't think of much to say about peanut butter.  Does anyone remember the TV commercials with the Kraft Peanut Butter Teddy Bears?

I can talk about peanuts.  I remember this Halloween bag that afterward still smelled of fresh, unshelled peanuts.

There's an old song that goes, "The man who has plenty of good peanuts and gives his neighbour none, he shan't have any of my peanuts when his peanuts are gone!"

And there's the Charles Schultz comic strip Peanuts.  I think my favourite character is Lucy--she's such a monster! They were also in animated TV specials, where I liked the jazzy music and the sounds for adult voices.  If you like sick humour, go on Youtube and find "Bring Me the Head of Charlie Brown," a Sam Peckinpah-style Peanuts spoof!

No comments:

Post a Comment