Thursday, August 23, 2018

Favorite meal

Italian food appeals to me.  I always like spaghetti.  I also like fettucine alfredo, especially when I cook it myself.

I also like Chinese and Indian food. (We're lucky enough to live around the corner from an excellent Indian restaurant.) And I like Ethiopian food and falafels too.

One snack I like is salted peanuts.  My favorite ice cream flavors are cherry vanilla and strawberry ripple. (Too bad I can't seem to find strawberry ripple ice cream anywhere.) But I don't get the point of mint-flavored ice cream...

What food don't I like?  I've never got the appeal of ratatouille.  Don't like potato salad either.  I've never liked onions or tomato chunks either.  And I don't like unfresh fish or undercooked potatoes.

When I was young and we lived in the Maritimes, I didn't like Scotsburn's local brand of butter. (I had an uncle who, it seems, was also choosy about butter.) In Toronto today, I can't eat Pizza Pizza:  it literally makes me unwell!

No comments:

Post a Comment