Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Zippers

I sometimes have trouble with my jacket zipper and have to take it back down before it'll go all the way up.  Sometimes it seems to be stuck halfway!  But that isn't much to talk about.

I'll still leave my fly unzipped once in a while. (It mostly happens when I'm wearing a belt with my pants.) I remember in school how I'd change into my gym shorts  and sometimes forget to zip them, leading to embarrassment.  I don't really get nostalgic about physical education.

I've noticed train porters wearing shoes with zippers instead of laces.  Did you know that the formal name for a zipper is "slide fastener"?

Isn't there an amusement park ride called the Zipper?  It's like a Ferris Wheel but bar-shaped.  I've never been on it and I don't want to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment