Thursday, April 10, 2014

Snubbing

I don't recall being snubbed much.  I'm the sort of person who doesn't really care if people ignore me.  I remember one time in high school chemistry class when I was in a lab group with two other boys and we had an experiment to do.  The others performed it between themselves and talked to each other as if I weren't there!  I could have intervened, of course, but I was the kind of kid who waited for others to bring me in, which they wouldn't do.  I transferred to another chemistry class.

I'm not the type to snub people, either, unless I'm really mad at them.  When I was young i suppose I didn't observe the people around me that much.  I was often in my own dream world and wanted to be left alone, which can seem like snubbing.  I hope I've changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment