Monday, August 8, 2016

A dream

I often have vivid dreams.  Lately I've had a disturbing thought:  Do I prefer my dream world to the real one?  I suppose that's a sign of aging.

My mother died three years ago.  A while ago I was dreaming about her.  In the middle of the dream I remember that she was dead, so I went up to her and held her hand, which fill her with an inner glow.

I often dream about my old home in Sackville, N.B.  In one recent dream the street I had lived on was completely underwater from a flood, houses and everything, which a nearby street had been buried under a mountain of gravel.

One of my favourite actresses is Laura Dern.  I met her in a dream once, and I said to her, "Any day when I meet Laura Dern is a good day!"

I also dream a lot about London, England.  I sometimes dream of visiting a museum that's an amalgam of all the London museums I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment