Thursday, August 4, 2016

Horses

Horses have really big eyes!  If my eyes were that big, I'd be afraid of getting poked in them, they'd be such a big target!

I was thinking about why horses let people ride them.  It must be because a horse's life gets boring if you never get ridden.

I've been to the Royal Winter Fair a few times, with its big horse shows and market selling just about every equine good.  Do people actually get used to that smell?

I was reading that Bruce Springsteen's daughter excels at show jumping.  It's ironic that a working-class hero's daughter has made an impression in such an upper-class sport!

If I got a choice of what animal to be, I'd be either an eagle or a horse.  I'd probably choose the horse, because I'd prefer being a herbivore to a carnivore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment