Thursday, July 24, 2014

Inspiration

I wish I could find more inspiration, then I'd write a lot more.  But maybe it's right there and I can't see it!  Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge.  I know a lot of stuff but I with I could imagine a bit more too.  Maybe you can know too much, or at least think that your knowledge is more important that it really is, but can you have too much imagination?

There's this British polar explorer called Ranulph Fiennes.  Someone who worked with him says that the reason he's so fearless is because he has no imagination.  That's English courage for you.  While many Americans have just enough imagination to be afraid of everything.  Does religious faith require more imagination, or less?  I guess it requires the right kind of imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment